Saturday 4 January 2014

Fresh Starts...


Hello again my lovelies. 

Firstly I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas and New Year! It's been a fairly quiet one for us, but it's been really lovely to spend so much time together as a family. 

Secondly as you can all see I've had a massive revamp of Chelsey Rose over Christmas, which was finalised when I made the bold decision to delete all of my old posts. When I first started blogging I still wasn't a hundred percent sure what direction I wanted to take my blog in. Now that I've had a bit of time to dip my toes into the blogging water I feel like I've found what I'd like my niche to be, and so I wanted my blog to reflect that. Both in it's layout and content. 

And so I'm excited to announce that from here on in, Chelsey Rose is going to be a fashion blog. That's not to say there won't be any beauty or general life related posts, but the majority of the things you'll see here are going to be based around my personal style as well as the fashion world in general. I am really excited about this change and I really hope that everyone that's supported me up to now will continue to do so, and come with me as I lead this blog into its new future.

And finally on that note I also wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone that's followed me on Bloglovin' over the past few weeks. It seems crazy to me that in such a short space of time I've already hit 21 followers. That's 21 people that actually want to read what I'm posting. I don't know who all you crazy people are but thank you so much for your support. 

Let me know in the comments how your Christmas/New Year has been, as well as what you think of the new direction this blog is heading in.

All my love

5 comments:

  1. New to your blog, can't wait to see more!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see upcomming posts. i'm excited.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found your blog and I have to say that is is very interesting :) Cant wait to see new posts :)
    It is a pleasure to follow you on bloglovin

    www.madameblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete